Empower Learning Academy Trust governs Outstanding schools at both primary and secondary level. Hall Mead was judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2013 and is a National Support School and Leading Edge Academy (SSAT). Hacton Primary School was judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2021.
We intend to use the experience and expertise developed in these roles to welcome, support and develop other local schools into our family – and currently, the Trust consists of Hall Mead School, Bower Park Academy, The Brittons Academy and Hacton Primary School.
By doing this, we will seek to achieve the following:
- To improve the educational outcomes for young people in Havering and Essex
- To deepen the impact and longevity of our school to school relationships so as to build sustainable school improvement locally
- To fulfil the obligations of our National Support School with a National Leader of Education by consolidating our system leadership role and sharing our expertise
- To develop models of staffing and governance which represent value for money at a time of public sector austerity
- To provide opportunities for staff development and leadership across the MAT so as to address the challenge of recruiting and retaining highly effective teachers, leaders and support staff locally
- To secure all our Multi-Academy Trust Academies as ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by learning from and growing with others